The Nocturne Theatre
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leisure Room

+5
Lute
Ryuya
kathichan1
FoxofDissonance
Fellen
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Leisure Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Leisure Room

Post  Lute Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:42 am

"I dun have anything to do at all! But I'm pretty glad that I know you now, I mean, it's awesomesauce! I've seen you onstage, ya know. How can you and Soel be so speedy?" Mono looked up, a confused expression crossing her cute, elfin features, before finally turning her attention back to Aiden. A rueful look replaced her confusion next; She smiled in embarrassment when she revealed that every time she ran or did something physically taxing, one of the scientists would suddenly appear to lecture her. That or Soel poofs in and tells her to be a good girl.
"I'm a good girl already, aren't I? Anyway, I don't know where I should go next. Anywhere, I guess.... Howboutcha?" Mono seemed to really like having a new friend, especially one that talked. She raised her palm towards Aiden and the bandages on her wrist suddenly looked painfully obvious, albeit hidden underneath a deck of flower bracelets.
Lute
Lute

Back to top Go down

Post  heylookimbored Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Caleb bit back pain of falling on his bottom and get to his feet to not cause any embarrassment than he already did. Before he could muster up strength to do any of that, he felt strong arms under his. Caleb rolled his head back to see Skix just to quickly look back down again. The boy mumbled a quick word of gratitude, and was swiftly and effortlessly pulled up to his feet.
Bittersweet nostalgia mercilessly forced its way into Caleb and the boy flushed slightly, pleased, when Skix patted his head. The gesture reminded him of the same gesture he spent his childhood looking forward to. The 'welcome home' gesture, the drop of sweetness he would look forward to return to after each 'working period'.

How fake that gesture had been.

How pathetic he is to still adore it.

Eric's chuckle tugged Caleb back to reality. His cheeks are once again colored with the shade of embarrassment. The boy glared down at the floor grudgingly, since he cannot attribute his fall to any of the people here. Maybe anyone else but himself. Then Caleb looked up with a jolt because he could finally point a finger the odd feeling that nagged him. He looked to Zalli, ".... Where's Quet?"

Oh no, this is not good

Caleb's attention was then redirected by Eric's words, and he looked towards the direction Eric is looking at. Aira is back! However it didn't take him long to notice what's wrong. "A--" Her name is stuck in Caleb's throat, and he wasn't sure whether to utter her name. Aria does not look well. Aria does not look well at all. No matter it's the anger Caleb could almost feel on his skin or the droplet of blood dripping off her hand.... Perhaps it's better not to say anything at all.
heylookimbored
heylookimbored

Back to top Go down

Post  kathichan1 Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:55 am

The bird winced as Caleb fell over once again, hoping he wasn't hurt. She couldn't help but let out a quiet chuckle when Skix missed his catch by a long way; the scene was too comical to pass though the snake did pick the boy off the ground with little effort afterwards. Hearing Caleb's question, she looked to him with a sheepish look.

"Where Quet is...Well that's what I was wondering, actually!" Zalli made a face then laughed. "I was actually looking for him but, uh, I kinda... Forgot about that after bumping into you guys." Obviously her brother hadn't gone this way, so maybe he's-

"Oh no...This is not good."

Huh? Hearing Eric's words, she looked down the hall and blanched, feathers puffing up again in fright at the sight of Aria stalking up to the group, anger roiling off of her so thickly it was almost tangible. Giving a small meep, the girl shrunk back, and quickly scurried behind Skix."Skix hide meeee..." She hissed, clutching at the back of the snake's shirt. She peered around him, hoping that he could somehow hide her from the approaching wrath. "I mean I don't think she's coming for me per say but you know just in case something happens and stuff..."
kathichan1
kathichan1

Back to top Go down

Post  Naiko Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:35 am

It was hard to explain exactly why but Skix did not cower back. Perhaps it was a sense of naivety gained from wrestling with large snakes, and a small variety of poisonous ones, but the whole concept of pain or a sense of danger flew over his head at times. Now staring at Aria was like staring down the barrel of a gun and he didn’t even flinch. The hallway seemed to be getting very cold all of a sudden and it took him a moment to put the pieces together. Subconsciously he took a few steps forward and the walking sun was now just a bit farther from him. That explained the sudden chill and even Skix could sense the rage pouring off Aria. Although she and Eric were both one year his senior, it was a pair of hands digging into the back of his shirt that brought him any tension. It was the sudden physical contact caused him to stiffen until he regained his self control. His breath sucked in air, imitating a sort of warning hiss, until he calmed himself trying to remember it was just Zalli.

Instinct here was unnecessary, as was lashing out. With these thoughts came a surprising air of civility. Unlike the others he stood his ground, his regained calm clearly clashing with Aria’s fury. As she descended upon the group he looked her square in the eye with an indifferent attitude. He could care less if she was mad but if she could not reign her temper in then someone would get hurt. Skix could sympathize with her on some level. She knew what it meant to face isolation like him and his own instinctive aggression was a handful at times too. However, he didn’t approve of the few people he was close to choking up in her wake and cowering. They lived here as well and had their own difficulties to handle; they did not need to fear their peers to this extent as well.

“Zalli if you want you can go find your brother. I’m sure someone’s just having a rough day.” Skix spoke, his voice just a whisper of comfort to Zalli to let her know she didn’t need to stay if the situation grew too pressured. Not once did his gaze shift from Aria’s. “Good afternoon, Aria. Is everything alright?” The inquiry was not in the least condescending though Skix had trouble voicing concern. He could tell when someone was mad usually but as far as learning the trigger of such anger he was miffed. One glance at Caleb told Skix that the sudden encounter may have been a welcomed distraction from the embarrassment, though he couldn’t tell why the blood had risen to the boy’s cheeks to show he was embarrassed in the first place. Skix hadn’t the slightest notion that falling down or being helped up might be seen as embarrassing. One thing was for sure. Aria’s appearance seemed to freeze the hallway. Skix waited for an answer, not particularly trying to encroach on Aria or challenge her as much as quell her fury and remind her she was not the only one living in the space. Even Eric seemed to have backed off but this sentiment did not resonate within the snake.
Naiko
Naiko

Back to top Go down

Post  pyrozblast Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:29 am

Aria looked at the group in-front of her, especially Skix. She was surprised to see to him standing up to her fury, but she also knew that there was no reason to be so angry right. She breathed a few times, her angry wiping away with each breath.

“I am fine, Skix. Just had to have a checkup done after fainting in the training.” Aria said clearly, unclenching her fists and placing her left hand onto her hip. She did not have a smile on her face, just her normal frown. An odd thing about her was that the sleeves of her hoodie wear rolled up to just pass her elbows, so her forearms were visible. Aria’s left arm was completely normal while the other one was covered in blood stained bandages. “Also good afternoon, all.”

Aria then looked at the others around Skix, noticing Eric and Zali were cowering in fear. She signed, lightly placing the tips of her right hand to her forehead, blood smearing a little onto her forehead. “Why are do people cower in my presence? It is not like I bite… Much.” She stated, looking at the two again out of the corner of her eyes. “I just like to stay quiet and train to my heart’s content. Or is it that I must talk to someone sometimes? It is so hard to choose.” She signed again, shaking her head ever so slightly at her own comment.
pyrozblast
pyrozblast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3